poor little stray

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been following this thread for a while now, and I must say that you are amazing for doing all this! It's a lot of hard work, but so so worth it in the end! Keep it up, I love reading your updates and all the pics!

{{{Hugs and good vibes}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok............progress report.

Both male ferale brothers I can pet... The one with the hurt foot is not tame however, I can reach through the rails of my porch with the rail between us and can scratch him all over the head and shoulders and he loves it...

The rail has to be between us!!! So, he will be no trouble to catch. Since the first rail petting, he is progressing rapidly. The other brother, who I have names Festus........I can pick him up now.

The grey I hardly ever see.

I have sent off for two of the low cost certs to get a couple of them fixed. They should be here this week.

p.s. The foot is now well. It is larger in size than the others but I got a very close at it from inches and it is healed. I did not try to touch it. Just observed it. It is just a little malformed due to scar tissue. He is not limping any longer. In a few days, hopefully I can frontline him. His brother is already frontlined.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to add......... both are fixed and live in our house/enclosure.

Felix, the cat that had the hurt foot.......... well, he is a huge lap cat now..... Not sure if I mentioned this but on close inspection of his foot, the pad was ripped off. It is totally well now and give him NO TROUBLE...

Fetus comes in and out. He sleeps on my bed but prefers the enclosure.

They both have a happy ending.