Poor JinJin!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh Kelly that's just great, it just goes to show everyone how Love and Care will make such a differance.
Thanks Lois!
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I've been catching up on all of JinJin's story and it's absolutely heart warming. So glad she has you and all she needs in life. May you both have many happy years together now.
Thanks Jenny! I'm so glad we rescued this special girl! She is "coming around" so fast! All she wants now is to be pet! I've gotten her to the point of laying against me to be pet! Next stop...my lap (I hope!). She got briefly interested today in coming into the house, but then she lost her nerve. But it was the first time her curiosity was piqued regarding the rest of the house!
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Love is POWERFUL...is`nt it?
Now you are being rewarded back by her sweet love!
You sound like a "pair" to me!!!! Best of everything to both of you !
Linda
Linda, this girl has rewarded me a thousand times! The goal for this girl is to get to the point where she can be adopted into a home of her own. Since I foster so much, there's constant change here as far as kitties coming and going. She doesn't deal with that well because she desperately tries to make friends with all of them, and tends to get swatted for her efforts. I would love to place her in a home with another sweet-natured kitty! That's the dream.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This girl is unbelievable! Every day, every single day, I see changes in her for the better! She is so addicted to petting, it's hard to get anything else done...not that I mind. If you saw her video (link in the post above), you saw for yourself how much she enjoys playing & petting.

And tonight? She finally left her room!
She finally took me up on my offer to join me in the rest of the apartment! Even as we speak, she's nosing around absolutely everything, and not looking too stressed about it.

I take that back...she just scooted into the computer room, and when I talked to her, she just plunked herself down, and is laying on the floor watching me type, and looking like she's about to go to sleep.

She kills me!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly, I just saw this thread and how amazing it is to see how far JinJin has come in such a short time. Your so wonderful with her
I only hope she continues to amaze you every single day.

WTG Jin Jin