Poor Cat

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a friend they have a 9 year old cat and they keep her in the small laoundry room like a mud room then the back door opens so she can go outisde if she wants she hase a litter box in ther and a bed food and water and heat , now this cat is her busbands cat but he works up north he got this cat bevore they were married but when they moved to this house shes either in the mud room or she goes outside and craves to come inside . I always give her attention wen i come over and she puuuurrrreeessss . I just dont get it and they feed her wiskas, they hade her on bluebuffalo she was looking good , but she sais she dosent like the food but she dose. Now shes fat . Ok rant over hato get this out.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why don't you offer to adopt her? Say you would make her an indoor cat.Much safer for the cat, plus you can give the cat more attention?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have asked , but they think ther not doing anything wrong, shes like shes got fur , the cat goes in and out her self but in a mud room/ loundry room , i will keep trying

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe if u can't get them to let u have her maybe u could bring her over a food present when u come? Say u got it on sale or something if u have to. That's terrible and keep trying to get her! If it weren't your friend I would say accidentally take her home but that might be a problem when they come to your house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just dont get it, she lies things clean she didnt grow up with pets ,but thats no excuse her kids like the cat i think she things the cat will hurt them. He usto have her in his apartment but then she came along......

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It seems she doesn't like the kitty and the poor cat didn't win the fight. Unfortunately there are some people who would rather a relationship than their pets. I don't get how u can do it to an animal but some people do I suppose. Do what u can and try to get her and care for her.