Poop Questions

TeaMatcha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I would just like to check if the cat poop in the image normal? Image as per linked below :)

It's not watery nor mushy without shape, it has shape but just soft. The first two poop from my cat came out as normal firm shape that's not too dry and the last log of it came out as this. The top half is firm while the bottom half is a little soft. Two days ago, the same thing happened. No vomitting or etc. Have been giving her probiotics daily. No food change as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TeaMatcha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She has been dewormed

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If she has been just been dewormed it could make the stools a little softer. If the consistancy gets softer in the next couple of stools then try giving s boulardii, its a probiotic that has always worked on my cats. If she is an adult give half a capsule twice a day mixed into her food, within a couple of days the stools should be back to normal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TeaMatcha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If she has been just been dewormed it could make the stools a little softer. If the consistancy gets softer in the next couple of stools then try giving s boulardii, its a probiotic that has always worked on my cats. If she is an adult give half a capsule twice a day mixed into her food, within a couple of days the stools should be back to normal.
Her last deworm was last month. However, she just got her dose 2 vaccination on 11th December. Not too sure if that could contribute to it! 😅

Will check out s boulardiin! Thank you!