Poof im gone

misssweetkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Planet Slamon (salmon and sleep) (I travel there a
Well, my kitty Coco hides sometimes (but not when we are moving furniture) for a few hours and so then I worry that she got shut in a room and then I search all over the house a few times and so about when I give up
 , she shows up in mid-air!
 I still don't know where she hides. 

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If only...

I have two Mama's little helpers. Anything going on in the house - cooking, cleaning, gardening, whatever - and they are right there, under my nose (and under foot), elbowing each other out of the way to get a better view.

The plumber was here recently to fix a drip under the kitchen sink and I could see three backsides sticking out of the cabinet - his and theirs. When I laughed and told him, he said, "I've been trying to teach them to hand me the tools. They are long on advice and short on actual help."  LOL!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

If only...

I have two Mama's little helpers. Anything going on in the house - cooking, cleaning, gardening, whatever - and they are right there, under my nose (and under foot), elbowing each other out of the way to get a better view.

The plumber was here recently to fix a drip under the kitchen sink and I could see three backsides sticking out of the cabinet - his and theirs. When I laughed and told him, he said, "I've been trying to teach them to hand me the tools. They are long on advice and short on actual help."  LOL!
Hee hee, I've got one of these too! 
    No amount of banging or sawing, or even smelly overall seems to deter my boy.... housework too though I wouldn't describe his involvement as helpful!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whisky also has to be involved. Blighty hides under my bed cover.