Poll: selling things on behalf of your kids at work?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked "I don't care either way" because while people at work sell things for their kids, it's no pressure. They leave the forms in the conference room and if you want to buy something, you simply fill in your name, mark what you want and give them the money.

I've bought things in the past. The last time someone was selling something I wasn't on the payroll and couldn't afford to buy anything. However, it was pantry type stuff such as cookie dough, pastry shells etc. I've bought that stuff before and it had been really good, especially the tart shells which were a blessing to have in the freezer.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Around here they dont allow you to go door to door

Our boys are in high school and every now and then they need to sell stuff, but it gets taken to relatives and their work sites.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mind it once in a while; I just hate it when it's fundraiser after fundraiser. In my neighborhood I would not sent a kid out to knock on people's doors! Even if I went with them! Actually I sometimes miss out when I don't get the opprtunity to get my girl scout cookies unless I see the kids outside of walmart.