Poll: Loading the dishwasher

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way you throw that technical language around!

"whirly thing" :: laugh of recognition

It's at least as good as spinny thing, which is what we call a fan at my house . . .

I wonder if I call the Maytag people and say , "My whirly thing is out of order" if they'll know what I mean?

(teasing, not mocking)

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HA! I organize, but I always put some spoons in upside down, and some right side up ~ but I had no idea that's what Martha recommended!
I did it so the spoons got clean but I was still able to keep my silverware separated.

Of course, this was back when my dishwasher actually WORKED.

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think my husband knows where the diswasher is... so not really an issue with us
Right!! Brian is like that. I will ask him to put his dishes in the dishwasher when he's done with them and he gives me a blank look like "What is this thing you call a dishwasher?"

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fireshoes, one of my cats loves to crawl into the fridge, when there's space. I have to be very careful when I shut the door, so kitty doesn't get her head crunched. She is most interested in the morning before breakfast.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
count me in as one of those sorter types. I don't know why. I guess it is easier to unload it that way. I don't know.
As far as my s/o, he doesn't know where the sink is. let alone the dishwasher! :laughing: :laughing2:
Fireshoes, both of my boys like to check out what is in the fridge everytime you open it. My Abyssinian also likes to jump into the freezer when it is opened, if I am not careful and make sure he is out, then I might have a catsicle! :laughing:

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter likes to jump into the refrigerator. He's been doing this since he was a kitten!