POLL: How much do you scoop??

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by madpiano

Have you got a Picture of the Arm & Hammer Cat litter ? I am in the UK, so it will have a different name, but the packaging should be the same.
Do you guys have Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (the baking product?) it's the same brand as that...

misskittysdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CDubbie

I'm other: I'm bad, I do it every other day
want to do it more...but never seem to get to it unless it is trash day (so it will be leaving the premises pronto)
You're not bad. As long as your kitty doesn't mind, I'm sure she's perfectly fine. She'd let you know if she wasn't happy.

I'm also an every-other-day or so "scooper", mainly because I use feline pine and don't have to scoop. I'm also in a one-kitty household. With feline pine there is no pee to scoop, so it's only her solid waste I have to worry about. I use a whole bag of FP at a time, so Miss Kitty has a lot of room to bury her pooh. So every couple of days I dig out from the sawdust her pooh, and when the pellets all turn to sawdust I know it's time to change the litter.

MKD

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MommaLori

I HIGHLY reccommend "arm & hammer super scoop" I Love it (as much as I love anything that has poop in it eventually) I like the way it clumps better than tidy cats and it made a big improvement on smell... I use their litter deodorizer too and that helps.
that's so odd, because previously in this thread, just the opposite was stated! i've been using the arm & hammer super scoop for years, but i thought i'd try the tidy cats because someone else thought it was better. i'll post again after i've used some of it - bought it but haven't needed it yet!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everytime I turn around I am scooping!!!! lol especially with the new baby! And sure enough as soon as I scoop here come someone to poop LOL LOL LOL