Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

do we get a reward for being right? lol j/k
Hehe! The reward will be posting of cute kitten pictures!!

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am always really bad at guess because it is so hard to tell with cats! I expected our Shenzi to have like 4...she had eight.

I am going to guess 5 with you because average is 3-5 and she seems on the big side of average...at least from the picture.

Can't wait to see pics of your kitten when thy are born.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I said 7 because I myself had a 10 lb baby I was huge so I figured I would compare it. As beautiful as she is I want the babies. j/k I have my hands full already, but if an animal needed a place I am willing.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, talk about a normal distribution in the poll...

I get all silly happy when I see the kittens moving. My fiance makes fun of me...says shes just breething. But you have to watch closely for a while to see the little kicks. Its soooo cute!

Unlike what I've read a lot on here.. She's very sensitive on her belly and dosen't like me messing with her in that area. She's finally allowing me just to gently place my hand on her side. She prefers I keep my hands to her head, which she seeks that kind of attention frequently!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night Meeka came in yowling for attention at 4am. I ignored her hoping sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d go away. Well she laid down half on me, half off. I was going to go to sleep, but then I could feel a kitten kicking away on my stomach! Well that was so cute I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t fall asleep :p . The whole time she was sleeping on me that kitten wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t stop. No wonder she couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t sleep either!

Status
Not open for further replies.