Votes: 51 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 62 54.9%

• Total voters

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli kept removing his breakaway collars. I finally caught up with the fact that he was deliberately snagging the plastic slide used to adjust the collars on the balcony cat net and then giving a tug. Beastie Bands solved that problem.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hay you gave me a idea when I get my pets tags with my # and address and my name and pet name on it i can also put on it INDOOR CAT ONLY and i'm thinking about doing the micro chip if i do that i can get another tag saying I'M MICROCHIP SCAN ME <lol for all the pets
Yep my dog's tag said IF I'M ALONE I'M LOST and it also said MICROCHIPPED. Unfortunately the cat tags I have don't fit as much info since they're smaller, so I just put LOST IF ALONE (where you would put a name). I also got an embroidered collar for one cat, I had them embroider INDOOR ONLY and my phone # instead of her name and my # because I think that info is more important for someone to know.

My cats wear CollarTags from Boomerang Tags, which are like a nameplate that hooks onto the collar, this way they don't have a tag hanging down off the collar that could get snagged on something. One of my cats, Church, got his collar's hanging tag caught on things a few times before that (it got stuck and the collar came off since it was breakaway). With the CollarTags there is nothing hanging down so it won't get caught. One of my cats does have a hanging tag because I wanted to include medical info since he has health issues, so I bought a double-sided hanging tag to add more info.

Last edited:

cupcak3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 2 dogs and cat are microchipped and wear their collars with ID tags AT ALL TIMES. Because you really never know if your pet would get outside, even though they are all indoor-only.