Poll: Do you get angry when.......

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I'm not a big fan of it..I think its disrespectful to obviously check out the opposite sex with your spouse present.
I agree. Sometimes if I notice a girl or whatever that either has ridiculously huge boobs, dressed trashy, or something, I'll be like "Whoa, look at that". But I think it's disrespectful to oogle a member of the opposite sex right in front of your SO.

I've never noticed Rob really checking out any other women when we're out (I've checked to see
). Usually I'll end up pointing someone out that I notice when they pass. I don't really notice guys anymore either when we're out, I guess because I'm not looking for anyone anymore.

I have told him "no strip clubs" though. What a waste of money. He went once when he was 18, got his lapdance experience, and said he cant remember much of it because it wasn't all that great. His boss tries to get him to go to the clubs with him (that guy hates his wife and supposedly cheats on her with some of N. Charleston's "finest" hookers). He always tells his boss no, he's not interested. He's always told me he's never been interested in going back anyway, not just because I don't want him to. The neighbor always bugs him to go too, and says that I'll drive them. Um no. There was one time when I first moved in with him about 6 months into dating, and I said he could go to the Southern Belle (strip joint he'd gone to before) for a friend's going away party. I'd have gone with, but I wasn't saying no. He told all his friends I said he couldn't. Then in the car he's like "I didn't really want to go, but I said you didn't want me to so they didn't make fun of me".