PMS

ccdogmuffin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i think it's a huge conspiracy, husbands do chores poorly because they want us to say "honey, you screwed up the laundry, i don't want you to go near the washing machine again. i'll do it from now on." what do you girls think??

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's definitely a conspiracy, which necessitates strict disciplinary measures. If your s.o. leaves the dishes piled on the drainboard, because he doesn't know how to load the dishwasher properly, take the pile and deposit it on his chair in the kitchen or his side of the bed. If he throws out the instructions for the VCR or DVD player, because he can't stand clutter, refuse to set the VCR for him when he wants to record something special. It sometimes takes a long time (our last VCR was in my use for twelve years before it died, but the instructions for our current one and the DVD player haven't been thrown out), but eventually even s.o.s can learn. My siblings' ultimate insult has always been, "You're even bitchier than Mom", but, hey, it sometimes gets results!

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LMAO!!

My other half can't put anything up after he gets it out and he STILL can't seem to find that darn clothes hamper that has been in the same dang spot for the 4 years we have lived here.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pms or not that is Very true!!!!!
infact there is still a chair in the brdroom from when rich changed the blub!! glad to know i;m not alone

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROTFLMAO the hole intire thread

What is it about men any way ? They never seem to find any thing even if it is right in front of them . And how dare do I place something in front of something my hubby wants in the fridge , he will be srcreem through the house to me where is tatatata . And all what he had to do is move one item

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROTFL!
Very funny.

I would like to say that not all men are like that. My fiancee does help around the house and the garden. He's a saint because when I'm not feeling well, he'll insist on dealing with the kitty litter. And he cooks dinner when I don't feel like it.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by PurrfectCatlove
ROTFLMAO the hole intire thread

What is it about men any way ? They never seem to find any thing even if it is right in front of them . And how dare do I place something in front of something my hubby wants in the fridge , he will be srcreem through the house to me where is tatatata . And all what he had to do is move one item
I know that feeling,too.
Is it really soooo hard to move stuff around in the fridge to see what all is in there???

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fiance has started doing most of the housework lately. He is home more than I am because he is still in school. He told me he wants me to be able to relax when I'm at home.
What a sweetie. He still is helpless when it comes to looking for anything, though.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by a_loveless_gem
ROTFL!
Very funny.

I would like to say that not all men are like that. My fiancee does help around the house and the garden. He's a saint because when I'm not feeling well, he'll insist on dealing with the kitty litter. And he cooks dinner when I don't feel like it.
Mine too! He is really good at it too. But the only thing is, he can't find things either