Please We Need Help To Find Our Lost Cat Ichi!

Susanr27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Dear Friends at TheCatSite:
As a new member, Please we would like to request very much to be allowed to publish in your beautiful web site about our adored Cat ICHI.

LOST CAT. REWARD $ 1,000
Ichi was LOST on Sunday September 2, 2018 at 6 am in Orlando, FL 32811 At Cypress Wood Condominium. Near Pebble Beach Dr & Cypress Woods Drive. REWARD $1,000
Description: 6 year-old male cat, with brown and white coat. Big cat (indoor/outdoor)
My husband is going through a difficult time dealing with malignant cancer. Ichi provides him with comfort, love and support. They’re very much attached to each other. HE NEEDS HIM VERY MUCH, Please!. We love him as our baby and we are with a great sadness. He could be anywhere at this point.

Ichi does not have his collar, we found it in front of some bushes here in the Condominium. /No microchip.
Please if possible, take his picture and keep it on your cell with our contact info, you never know, you could be the one to find him and help us a lot! Also could be very helpful if you can share the picture/info with your veterinarian, friends and family. He could be anywhere at this point. (Could be the possibility that somebody found him and is taking care of him without knowing the suffering we are going through. We beg for your Help.
Thanks, and God Bless you all!
10/25/2018
Susan W.

Ichi 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry you are going through not only missing Ichi, but also your husband's health issues :alright:.

Have you, by chance, seen this thread with tips on what to do if your cat is missing: Tips for finding a lost cat Maybe there is something there that you haven't tried yet.

Wishing you all the luck in the world in getting Ichi back! All I can tell you at the moment is, I haven't seen him in my neck of the woods.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS although I am very sorry to "meet" you under these sad circumstances. :alright:
Ichi is a very gorgeous cat and looks like he could be a Maine Coon/ MC mix which is a much desired type of cat. They tend to be very gregarious as well as adventurous so hopefully he is in the loving care of someone who picked him up thinking that he was abandoned or lost. And hopefully they will return him soon. You might consider contacting your local feral cat rescue groups - they could sure use the reward and they are the eyes & ears of the street-cat world. If Ichi got chased out of his home territory, he will likely be seeking out feeding stations of managed feral colonies.
I will be praying for Ichi's safe return and for comfort and blessings for your husband and you during these troubled and anxious times. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Susanr27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS although I am very sorry to "meet" you under these sad circumstances. :alright:
Ichi is a very gorgeous cat and looks like he could be a Maine Coon/ MC mix which is a much desired type of cat. They tend to be very gregarious as well as adventurous so hopefully he is in the loving care of someone who picked him up thinking that he was abandoned or lost. And hopefully they will return him soon. You might consider contacting your local feral cat rescue groups - they could sure use the reward and they are the eyes & ears of the street-cat world. If Ichi got chased out of his home territory, he will likely be seeking out feeding stations of managed feral colonies.
I will be praying for Ichi's safe return and for comfort and blessings for your husband and you during these troubled and anxious times. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Thanks a lot. He was like a baby to us, Ichi like everyday left at 6 am on Sunday September 2nd for few minutes to do his thing. about 6.20am when he didn't return we started looking for him immediately. Ichi and his brother were born here at home from a rescue cat who was seek and hungry and when we took her to the shelter, they said that probably would be kill and they were not sure but it seems that she was expecting. From there we took he to vet., gave her antibiotics,we took her home, care for her. About 3 or 4 weeks later, 2 babies were born, one grey and one turned to be brown and white this was June 2012. Our vet., always said that we are very special taking care of our pets. We adore the three of them but Ichi was totally attached to my husband that you cannot believe. So unique his love! I'm writing to you and crying. don't know what else to do.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still praying for your boy's safe return. Your story of Ichi's family was especially touching - bless you for saving those kitties. It is torture when the kitties go missing :( The not knowing is the worst. My MC went on a "hunting trip" for almost a week on year - I found him alongside a creek out in the country. Please keep your hopes up! :alright: :vibes::vibes::vibes::angel::grouphug: