PLEASE!! Spayand Neuter

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb314

I have called all the no kill shelters in my area, they are all full and will not help. I asked for them to put them on their website when they are ready to leave Mom. But with no reply. I guess I'm on my own to give these little ones the best new homes I can find for them.
Oh that stinks. Well, I was hoping that would help. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

This dude, PR Masmera Sinar Suria was neutered at 4 months...does he look any way affected by pediatric altering? I think not!
At now 8 months, he's already way bigger than his mom, catching up to his dad and is on his way to Grand!
Wow! He is definitely handsome! The problem with pediatric altering is that my vet won't do it before 6 months (female) or 8 months (male). I don't trust the other vets around here, after hearing too many horror stories, so I'm scared to have it done early. If someone that's reading this post can recommend a good vet in Eastern TN to do it, I'm open for suggestions, since I have two female kittens that need to be spayed.