Please send vibes!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ady I am sending more good vibes to you and your family. I hope the test results come back ok!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - did the Doc discuss with you what it means if hubby did have a heart attack? I know he's trying to work with work for light duties - but because he's so young, are you going to have to make a lot of changes? Will medication help?

Still sending lots of positive/healing vibes, and waiting for news....

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone - hubby is avoiding going back to the dr to get the results. I am pushing him, but he is being stubborn (and afraid). He will go this week even if I have to drag him kicking and screaming....
We are already making some changes - diet, exercise, etc. We are taking this as a wake up call for the whole family. Lord knows I need to be healthier as well.

Thanks for the continued support everyone!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just seeing this now. Yes, get your husband back to the doctor. Avoidance is useless, but facts and knowledge will save lives!

Rob's dad had a heart attack 2 years ago. His dad was always physically fit but it was the job stress and nutrition (too much meats and heavy foods) that hurt him. It really was a wake up call and with proper nutrition and exercise he looks better today than he did 2 years ago.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Just seeing this now. Yes, get your husband back to the doctor. Avoidance is useless, but facts and knowledge will save lives!

Rob's dad had a heart attack 2 years ago. His dad was always physically fit but it was the job stress and nutrition (too much meats and heavy foods) that hurt him. It really was a wake up call and with proper nutrition and exercise he looks better today than he did 2 years ago.
He finally made an appointment for tonight - so hopefully we'll get some answers!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby just got a call from the dr. Due to the long weekend, he doesn't have the results yet.....has to go in on Thursday now! Yikes - this waiting is for the birds! Poor hubby was so tired yesterday he needed an 1.5 hour nap - and was still tired when he got up!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just seeing this thread. I am so sorry, I can only imagine the stress this has put on you, and your husband (who needs less, not more stress!).

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, and hope for some decent news from the results. No matter what, the changes you describe making can only be good in the long run for you and your family.