Please Send Prayers for Dee's Husband!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just read this...I am so glad to hear he is doing better, but I will continue to hold him and Dee in my thoughts and prayers until they find out what is wrong and he is well again!!!!

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Blessings to you all. Thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. The Good Father heard you and Butch is now home. The furkids have not let him out of sight since he's been home. One of them is always with him and if he moves to another room they all have to go see where he is before they go back to doing their thing. We will have to watch closely for any cold or flu type respitory symptoms since his lungs are not yet healed and he could easily catch pnemonia again. It was so scarey to watch and listen to him struggle to breath. But he had a great doctor and wonderful nurses. We would both prefer, however, not to have to ever go through this again.

I would ask for your prayers again to help me get through this month. The 24th of February my Mom will have been gone one year. My heart is still raw and I miss her so much. Christmas was especially hard as Christmas of 2001 was the last time we were all together. On Christmas Eve this year Mom and Dad would have been married 60 years.

Blessed Be everyone.
Hugs, Dee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dee I am so glad Butch is home! I know you are still going through so much! My thoughts are always with you and I am only an email away!

My Mum passed on the 25th of February last year so it's also raw and I know how you feel! I dread each day! I am here for you and I know that together we will get through it again just like we did at Christmas! I felt so down tonight! I just wanted a cuddle from Mum and my heart breaks each time I think of her! I find myself trying not to because it still hurts to much!

Hold my hand and we will walk this road together!

Lot's of love as always

Leslie

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dee:

I am gald that the emergency is over, and Butch is safely home.

As to your mom, I understand what you are going through. I lost my dad a little over 2 years ago. The pain fades with time, but is never completely gone. Sometimes things will remind you of her so vividly. Anytime something important happens in my life, I just look up and smile, because I know my dad is up there watching it too.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dee-

It is a well-known fact that fur kids can promote better health on ailing patients, so these cats are on that mission now. My vet believes that they catch a scent that is not quite right from the person they love who is so sick, and they stay around to comfort and try and console that loved one. The best kind of nursing care!

I will be thinking of you around that anniversary date and sending up prayers of strength. Surround yourself with those who love you and try to stay busy and know your mom would be so proud of you today.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dee, I'm so glad to hear that your hubby is home. I will send continued prayers your way that you never have to live through that again.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you on the 24th. I too, lost my mom a little over 2 years ago. It's a daily struggle. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time (((HUGS)))

Bundy....I'll be saying prayers for you too on the 25th.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad he's home! We just had a bit of a worry ourselves - Gary had to go to the hospital for pneumonia! Thankfully, he was just there for basically two days (and three nights). No lung damage. But at least he's taking his illness more seriously now!!!!!

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

I'll send up special prayers on the 24th.

Leslie - same for you the 25th.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} all around.

Laurie

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad to hear your husband is home now Dee!! I will continue to pray that everything keeps going well. And Laurie, I am sorry about Gary, I hope he is feeling much better!

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Leslie Sweetling,
I will hold your hand and you will hold mine. I sent you a long e-mail hope you got it.
Am awaiting your response.
Blessed Be.
Love & Hugs, Dee

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Deb, Hissy, Ghyslaine, Laurie & Debbie,

Thank you so much. I'm glad Gary is well and home. We hear about pneumonia every day and it seems pretty routine. You don't hear much about the fact that it can kill you very quickly. I, also, believe that our furkids help keep us healthy and content. I don't think we could live without ours. Its very calming and peaceful just to stroke one of them and have them watch us with those big mysterious eyes. I can't imagine what they are thinking most times.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers for this month. It is very very difficult. Logically I know that Mom is gone but I have yet to acknowledge it in my heart. Thank you again.

Blessed Be.
Hugs, Dee