Please Send Mega Vibes: Randall's In the Hospital Again

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Presumably because he had another stroke.
He said he was numb on his left side again like last time, and his left eye had blurred vision. He also said he had chest pains earlier in the day which went away. The MIT guys said his BP was 180/90, and his blood sugar was 257. I had to leave the hospital and come home to feed those poor abandoned kittens that someone dumped off at the dollar store: I'm waiting for him to call to let me know what's going on. They had to run tests on him, and they might have to transfer him down to Houston where the stroke center is.

I'm just so worried about him having another stroke again, because from what I know, a second stroke is generally more serious or even fatal. I'm a nervous wreck right now.

Please send all the spare vibes you can!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Tiff, I can't believe how things are piling up on you.
for you and Randall and those poor little kittens. I hope it turns out to be something less serious than a stroke.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. Strokes are awful. I'm praying for you and for him, that God will reach down and keep both of you strong!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, I am sorry. Sending many prayers for Randall. Hugs and peace for you .

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm sorry to read this.
At least they're actually keeping him now. I wonder if someone had listened a little while ago if they would have caught on that this was coming.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tiff, I am so very sorry. Hang in there, please!

Sending lots of for Randall. And a big
for you!

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, you are all in my Prayers
For the poor kittens also. Prayers ands

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You sure have so much to deal with at the moment! So sorry and sending you TONS AND TONS of prayers. At least they are keeping Randall this time and I sure hope he makes a full recovery. Keep updating I CARE
:vibes :

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear the news. We had a few stokes in our family just this year so I know what you are going through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes & vibes.
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

They're saying that Randall didn't have another stroke or heart attack.
But obviously something isn't right, and they're doing more tests today. I'm wondering if what happened has something to do with some arteries in his neck that he's been having problems with.
He was supposed to have it taken care of by now, but he's been having problems battling the insurance company - not only with covering his hospital stays and doctor's visits, but also with long-term disability payments.
I won't even get started on that!
I'm gonna be going up to the hospital this afternoon sometime...

On a more positive note, the abandoned kittens seem to be doing okay.
The one that didn't want to eat yesterday finally ate something this morning.
I'm still gonna try to contact someone to come and take them, cuz I just can't keep them - and I'm also concerned with them being in the house and passing something on to my own furkids - especially my FIP babies.
I have them separated of course, but I still am worried.

I can't even begin to tell y'all how grateful I am to have y'all to "talk" to about everything. I really don't have anyone else, since none of my family lives near me. Thanks so much, y'all!