Please send me some vibes... I'm in a lot of pain

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenn, I'm sorry to hear you're in such pain

I hope the packing and moving goes quickly and smootly for you so that you have lots of time to rest and get rid of your pain!

Loads of 'go away pain' }}}VIBES{{{ coming your way!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that you are hurting. Can you use a topical cream to help relieve the pain? Perhaps something like Bengay or Icy Hot? Good luck with the rest of your move...don't hurt yourself any worse, please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks SO much everyone!
I swear that the vibes here truly do work. You are all such a caring bunch.

Despite next to no sleep, I'm feeling much better already in comparison to last night... though I must admit the Tylenol 3 is helping.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you're feeling better! What did the docs say?
I hope you are able to get plenty of rest and TLC from Mik and Lex today!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I'm so glad you're feeling better! What did the docs say?
I hope you are able to get plenty of rest and TLC from Mik and Lex today!
Thanks, Amy!
Yes, I'm doing massive loads of laundry today, but that's not as difficult as moving furniture, which is was doing with a friend last week, and partially caused this. Gee, I could really use a few big buff guys around to help, but I highly doubt any of my exes friends would help.
The other guys I know are all strictly white collar -- I could probably lift more than them.

The Doc told me to follow up with my GP. The Tylenol 3's are working though and I have a script for anti-inflammatories as well if needed, so I just have to get through it, which is what the Doc said.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How far does Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan live from you? Wouldn't it be fun to get to hang out with him AND get help with the move?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

How far does Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan live from you? Wouldn't it be fun to get to hang out with him AND get help with the move?
Yeah, good thinking Amy!
Hey Ryan, if you can make it, and if you have any big, buff friends out here in TO, be sure to let me know!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Glad you are feeling better this morning - sending out more healing vibes your way

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I know how moving takes it out of you and you use loads of muscles you don't normally exercise. I do hope it gets better soon.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not remember how many days until moving day but work at this task for a short period of time (like an hour) them rest up!! The T3's are making you drowsy??? Any recruiting of friends in exchange for pizza and beer????

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I can not remember how many days until moving day but work at this task for a short period of time (like an hour) them rest up!! The T3's are making you drowsy??? Any recruiting of friends in exchange for pizza and beer????
Actually, I have a friend coming over a couple of evenings this week to help with the packing. I'm slowly getting things done. Yes, I'm even managing accomplishing things despite being on Tylenol 3 and an anti-inflammatory.
As for the actual move, I got a really good rate from movers I used some time ago. $240 is a pretty good rate, and they're super fast, so I decided to go with them rather than just do even more work. I'm kinda excited now!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Moving is a major hassle.

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear you're doing so much better. And that you hired some movers.

No more trying to carry refrigerators on your back!

*grin*

Good luck with the move.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I missed this thread. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope the move goes smoothly, and that your aching muscles take pity on you and stop.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone!
If you wouldn't mind could you send a few more good vibes my way? I'm out of Tylenol 3's, still packing, and the pain has come back. Mind you, it's not as bad, but now I have a cold. *sigh*