Please Send "BE WARM AND EAT!" thoughts to Julius!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're having a regular heat wave around here! It was 42 degrees yesterday, and SUNNY! Finally, a break! It only went down to 20 degrees last night, and although it's not sunny today, it's 32 degrees on the button.

The cats were out all day yesterday - it was enough to melt some of this snow down to the ground! Boy that must have felt good for them - DIRT and GRASS!

...and Jeanie, you're right! ALthough they've all been spayed/neutered, Thanksgiving and Tuxedo seem kind of sweet on each other! (And they're even from different litters!) :tounge2:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it cute when they pile on top of each other? And then, at night, the inside cats pile on top of the " big cat," you! When there's a litter of kittens you can't tell how many there are at a glance! It's just one little mound of kittens!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Believe it or not, I actually have a picture of a "cat" pile-up!
I took it through the living room window....there were 3 of them. all in a ball and as soon as I figure out this new website linking picture posting thing, I will post it!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb, if you send it to me, I can post it for you. [email protected]

Laurie, that housing unit sounds wonderful! Your cats are truly spoiled! Good for you for having such a large heart!

Great to hear that Julius is eating! But I thought adult cats were generally lactose intolerant...?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, if we could only get those kitties to pay rent and maintain their own condos--- Oh, I got a gift the other morning. I'm near-sighted, so when I awakened to see something gray on the rug, I reached for it without thinking! It was a mole! I guess that was supposed to be my breakfast! You know, that's why we get those gifts, so we really should thank our kitties, but...I saw Precious staring under the dishwasher a couple of days ago, so I guess that mole was more near-sighted than I am.

Anyway, that won't buy the farm, will it? Well, now, about charging rent for those condos. That would be room and board, so.....well, you two are the money experts!

Seriously, I thank God for you and Gary and your kindness to God's little creatures.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad to hear the kitties are doing well!!!

Tamme, thanks for your kind offer! I will have to get the picture on my computer first, I haven't even had time to do that! When I get more time I may take you up on that! Thanks!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie,

How are the outside critters doing these days? I hope no new ones have shown up recently?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually, yes. A new black one. With a really round funny looking head! Got the trap back from the Vet the other day, but haven't caught him yet.

We had a REAL heat wave today - it was 52 degrees!

And Tamme - we feed them Whiska's Cat Milk - it has no lactose and is fortified with Taurine.

Jeanie - they'll try to pay us with dead birds, and I don't think that'll buy much!!!

:tounge2: