*Please say a prayer for Maisie*

magycmyste

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's good to hear that Maisia is doing better! for her getting completely back to normal!

(And I echo the above sentiments about the people who said she should be put to sleep. Just not worth listening to.)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Some people just don`t get it.
No, some people don't. Their loss.

I'm late to this thread, but sending lots of for Maisie. I hope she's feeling better soon.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just seen this thread about precious maisie. i had posted in fur pics on the maisie thread there but didn't realise how scary it had all got. how is she today?

sending you lots of healing for maisie and don't forget to look after you too.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am late too. I never seem to be able to cover the sections on this board fast enough. I am sorry about that.
I hope it is a passing thing and she recovers. It is so hard when they are sick.
My MIL made a comment similar. If the cat cost more then 200 dollars then put it to sleep.
I found that to be callous and insensitive. But she is the lonely bitter mean battle ax who will never know the love of a kitty.
For Maisie-
For Jaffa-

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don`t know where this little girl gets her strength
She is doing really well! I was a bit worried that when the meds wore off she would go down hill again but she enjoying being very spoilt
Even Kitty has been in to check up on her. Her appetite is back to normal too

She`s been getting extra cuddles in the evening so I`ve not been on the computer much but we really appreciate all the well wishes
and it`s nice to know people here understand about, you know, letting her have a pampered end to her years ( not that she`s going anywhere!
I pray. )

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for you and Maisie. You've both been through a lot, thanks for the update. You've both been in my prayers.

Prayers for Maisie for continued improvement.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Two non cat people said to me yesterday I should think about having her PTS!. They called me a mug for paying the vets bills for her
If they say anything like that again, just say If you havent got anything good to say, don't say anything at all!!

Anyway, Maisies proved them wrong

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I really don`t know where this little girl gets her strength

She`s been getting extra cuddles in the evening
that is a huge part of where she gets her strength from! i'm so pleased she is doing well. sending lots of for continued good progress.