Please read this........

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Darling Sherman, we're so proud of you for being so strong and brave, and know you'll do great tomorrow! Please ask your Mommy to let us know what was learned at the appt. and how you're feeling tomorrow after the trip.!

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
katloverin_ks, I'm sending special vibes and prayers for you! You seem to be getting more than your share of emotionally taxing situations. Here's hoping lots of good things happen for you!

Lots of get well vibes for Sherman and Abby!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harvey, Tailer, Forest, and I are sending big healing {{{{vibes}}}} your way...for both Sherman and you. I can imagine how difficult this is for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the hugs, prayers, vibes.
Sherman got a test for leukemia and some other disease(cant 'member name now) but he tested negative, which is awesome, I was thinking maybe that was the underlying cause of the stomatitis, and its not! He did get another shot of anti inflamatory med and she wants to do another one next week and then if he doesnt seem to get any better, than she will probably opt for dental work! Maybe you guys can send out some more prayers for him and that the shots will help get rid of his stomatitis and he wont need dental work.