Please Pray for Lazlo

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy to hear this!!!
This is great news!!!!!!

I am glad I was able to read this before I go offline, I know I was worrying about him and you, and now I feel relieved...I'm just so happy he is feeling better!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I pray that he just continues to get better, and to fight that infection until he is 100% back to normal again!!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, how wonderful!!!!! I'm glad Lazlo is feeling better. And I'm very glad you are feeling better, too! Give him snuggles and scritches and kitty kisses from me and Ivo!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I was all ready to post saying I hope Lazlo starts to feel better soon, and what do I find!?!? This!! YEY!!! I'm glad he's doing better now!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank the Lord! I'm so glad Lazlo's doing better. I hope this continues. I know how worried your were. This is great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've given Lazlo TONS of scritches from all of you!!!! He seems back to almost his normal self. He loves the bathroom for some reason, and this morning he meowed and meowed - I finally cleared out one of the cabinets for him! I'm posting it in a new thread - but my spaz Laz is on the road to recovery, and I couldn't be happier!!!!!

YAY!!!!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, that's great news! You must be so relieved! Give that boy a BIG KISS from ME!

Kim