Please pray for Indie :(

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best wishes to Indie for a speedy recovery. Sounds like you have a good vet - and now you take care of yourself so you can take care of Indie!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending all my best to you and Indie and Minx.

Hopefully he'll be home soon and you and Minx can relax.
May I suggest you read up on pancreatitis so you know what to expect? Then ask the vet every question you can think of--and remember, no question is too silly.
(((BIG HUGS)))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone...

My boy came home yesterday! I got loads of loving from him and vice versa! He has two little bald patches where he was shaved and I have been told it possibly could flare up again but only a possiblity, the vet said he is well again and a very friendly boy.

His time away from home hasn't fazed him one little bit, and he went straight to his precious biscuits lol. Minx on the other hand is acting weird! She was quiet and looking all over for him while away, now he's back she has been hissing and growling at him and even weird with me! she's been sulky too and we haven't left her out we have paid her as much atention as him. I can only assume because he smells different?...about an hour ago she did lick him so I hold out hope she now knows it is her brother! and peace will commence!

Thank you all so much again for your thoughts and prayers for us, It meant so much through a heartbreaking time.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Minx reaction to Indie was not unusual.
She was smelling all of the scents from the vet's.

Way to go Indie.
Keep it up sweetie.

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear that Indie is home and doing well. He looks a lot like my little Forrest.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so glad to hear that indie is doing well and his sister is just reacting to the different smells. i bathed my collie on saturday and both the kittens fluffed their tails up at him until they worked out it was dylan!

lots of special black cat healing vibes for indie

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Minx reaction to Indie was not unusual.
She was smelling all of the scents from the vet's.

That happens everytime I bring one of my babies home from the vet; it's nothing to worry about..

Your Indie looks so much like my Geronimo; he even has that little spot of white on his chest, just like Geronimo.

I'm glad to hear that Indie is doing better, and that his condition should be able to be treated.
More blessings & vibes are headed your way.

~KK~