Please keep Tiffy and Kirra in your thoughts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Kirra got sick a bit ago but thankfully she had had her pill almost 2 hours prior. Tiffy is still mee, Kirra goes to see if she is ok and all you hear is growling and hissing (even though on thursday before Tiffy showed the illinous she wanted to play with Kirra and kirra was the hisser). Her eyes i think are the biggest issue for her, they are just a running and she gets the oitment every 4 hours which makes em goopier. I hope to have peace in the house by next weekend lol. They are both laying on the couch, opposite ends but hey no growling. ROFL

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did they both have blood work done when you first got them?
If not, that is something that you might consider doing, so that you have a baseline panel and also rule out basic feline diseases.

Lots of feel better fast vibes are on the way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tiffy has had blood work and Kirra as well (Kirra is my seizure kitty) Tiffy was tested for the standard blood deseases from the humane society, first in sept before she was adopted the first time and than again this year when they brought her back before we got her. Kirra had blood work done with her first siezure back in October. The humane society has a bad case of URI going around, my vet said he has already seen at least 5(including Tiffy) from there with it.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am relieved that they have ruled out the typical serious kitty diseases.
I should have known...
you are taking such good care of them.
Poor little sweeties.

I bet that you are worn out.
I am sending extra energy vibes to you.