• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rita

How is little Sui doing this morning?
Is she home yet?
I got home with her just a bit ago. She has been VERY sweet and loving. She has a good appetite, although I don't want her to overdo it. It breaks my heart but I've had to separate her from the other cats. She just wants to play too much! I tried to put her in one of those Elizabethan Collars cuz she was licking her incision but to say she had a "fit" would be an understatement. I haven't seen her mess with it too much since then. Thanks for asking, Rita. You're so sweet.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I got home with her just a bit ago. She has been VERY sweet and loving. She has a good appetite, although I don't want her to overdo it. It breaks my heart but I've had to separate her from the other cats. She just wants to play too much! I tried to put her in one of those Elizabethan Collars cuz she was licking her incision but to say she had a "fit" would be an understatement. I haven't seen her mess with it too much since then. Thanks for asking, Rita. You're so sweet.
Yay yay yay!!!!
I'm so happy for you and Sui, Kelly!
I know it must be hard keeping her from the other kitties. Are you putting her in a room to herself? How long are you keeping her separated? Feeding her anything special during recuperation?
I'm so glad things went off without a hitch!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Somebody had a good suggestion in another thread - you could use a tube sock or sweatshirt sleeve as a sort of "sweater" to prevent her from licking her incision, as long as it's not so tight that it irritates it.
I'm glad to hear she made it through okay.