Please keep Annalyssa in your thoughts

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you and Annalyssa lost your long fight. <hugs>
You were both brave but in the end you did the right thing and she sleeps peacefully, free from pain.
thinking of you

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by YaYas_Mom

Several times yesterday I would just SWEAR I heard her meowing at me. Is this common?
I just had to answer you for this. YES, that is quite common. Scientifically and spiritually. Our memories can be recalled at any time and many times the stronger the bond the more real the "echos" of past sounds are. And it's perfectly normal. On a more profound level, she is telling you she's ok. She is there with you now, and you mgiht just see her in different forms. I truly believe that. I am very much here for you and if I can ever support you, please send me a PM.

jan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by YaYas_Mom

Several times yesterday I would just SWEAR I heard her meowing at me. Is this common?
For a few weeks after I lost Jimmy my eyes played tricks on me. I would see him curled up on a bed or the sofa when a closer look proved it to be something like my son's white t-shirt and black socks screwed up in a heap.
It happened to my mum when she lost her mum too, she kept thinking she was walking behind her at the shops when it was some unknown grey haired old lady.