PLEASE HELP!

Merkury

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 13 cats home, i didnt know they had worms, i woke up with morning to find a horrific scene, there were lots of worms in the cat's stool or vomit im not sure whats that, and its not tapeworms, i dont know what type of worms are these and i dont even know which cat is infected, what am i supposed to do !

LokiLamia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 13 cats home, i didnt know they had worms, i woke up with morning to find a horrific scene, there were lots of worms in the cat's stool or vomit im not sure whats that, and its not tapeworms, i dont know what type of worms are these and i dont even know which cat is infected, what am i supposed to do !

you have my sympathy. I had an emergency last week involving toe bones the size of toothpicks.
I spent asmall fortune. And the couldn’t even do anything about it. Gees, I didn’t even go to the hospital when I broke my inside toes. I would take some of the at in a baggy to the vet with the cats too. Again, I feel your pain.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Merkury Merkury I agree with Antonio65 Antonio65

Send the photo to your vet. Likely all cats will need treatment. They've had access to shared water and litter boxes and more than one may be infected with the worms anyway.

Let us know how it goes a the vet! Dewormer isn't too expensive here at least and usually the vets can give a more bulk order to those who have large groups of cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merkury

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Merkury Merkury I agree with Antonio65 Antonio65

Send the photo to your vet. Likely all cats will need treatment. They've had access to shared water and litter boxes and more than one may be infected with the worms anyway.

Let us know how it goes a the vet! Dewormer isn't too expensive here at least and usually the vets can give a more bulk order to those who have large groups of cats.
Thats what im going to do, i sent it to my vet and he said that they all need a dewormer so im getting it tomorrow because where i live no vet is opened today, wish me luck.

Merkury

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
you have my sympathy. I had an emergency last week involving toe bones the size of toothpicks.
I spent asmall fortune. And the couldn’t even do anything about it. Gees, I didn’t even go to the hospital when I broke my inside toes. I would take some of the at in a baggy to the vet with the cats too. Again, I feel your pain.
I live in a third world country where cats are treated horribly, most stray cats are killed by the government, im broke meaning i am supposed to be caring for a cat or Maximum 2 cats, but because i know these poor kitties would've died outside I couldn't help but adopt them, i spend all my money on them and it's very exhausting but i really love them and they're my babies.

LokiLamia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I started having cats at home when I was very young. Some years ago I got hurt. So bad that most days I am bed ridden. Somewhere around 10 years ago I took a pet break. I will be 60 this November and I am on a very poverty inducing lifestyle. I got my 2 kittens 🐈⬛ December 2022. Everyone tried to talk me out of it. If you can’t afford it, what are you doing? All these years I have been getting worse and worse. Exercising less and staying in bed more. Until these little pranksters came along and I started laughing again. My life is a million times better now. I personally feel they make far better family members than my ex husband ever did. They are healing me with their purring! I’m sorry I went so long with no furry critters around me. And those are my facts. I skip meals a lot of days now. But I don’t even care because days just fly by now. It’s a cliche, but they make me happier than any human ever did. So I completely agree and root for your efforts.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thats what im going to do, i sent it to my vet and he said that they all need a dewormer so im getting it tomorrow because where i live no vet is opened today, wish me luck.
Good luck! I'm glad your vet can help so quickly.

You can put the food through a blender in the meantime to make it easier to digest for your cats.

Let us know how it goes!

Merkury

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I started having cats at home when I was very young. Some years ago I got hurt. So bad that most days I am bed ridden. Somewhere around 10 years ago I took a pet break. I will be 60 this November and I am on a very poverty inducing lifestyle. I got my 2 kittens 🐈⬛ December 2022. Everyone tried to talk me out of it. If you can’t afford it, what are you doing? All these years I have been getting worse and worse. Exercising less and staying in bed more. Until these little pranksters came along and I started laughing again. My life is a million times better now. I personally feel they make far better family members than my ex husband ever did. They are healing me with their purring! I’m sorry I went so long with no furry critters around me. And those are my facts. I skip meals a lot of days now. But I don’t even care because days just fly by now. It’s a cliche, but they make me happier than any human ever did. So I completely agree and root for your efforts.
Im really happy for you, cats can make better family members for sure 😊