PLEASE HELP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maymei22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your reply
I found a vet and he told me it's because of her being in heat, he gave her some antibiotics and told me that she must get spayed. I'm still worried tho.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's not peeing, or she's struggling to, so I don't think it's just heat.
Even throwing up isn't one of the classical symptoms of heat.

A female cat in heat generally rolls on the floor, keeps her rear up to show her... undertail..., she meows a lot, and so on. A female cat is usually happy and healthy, apart from the stress of the heat.

Throwing up and struggling to pee are NOT symptoms of heat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maymei22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She was fine in the morning she ate her usual food, she pooped, she peed, but then in the afternoon she suddenly threw up and couldn't pee. I really don't know what to do right now, i live in a 3rd world country and the vets here should not be vets, the only good and trustworthy vet i know is miles away and he doesn't work on Fridays, I've been calling him but no answer. Please everyone pray for my little baby she's only 7 months old

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
My female cat just threw up her food and she keeps trying to pee but can't get anything out but small dots of pinkish liquid. I'm really scared idk what to do and there are no vets available today where i live.
What are you feeding her? What are all the white things in her vomit?