PLEASE HELP!

HarryH22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello so I had my kitten spayed today and she has the onesie on however she has been ruthless tonight going for it and I've figured with enough time she'll manage a way to snag it undone and have at it or get under it, it seems to fit snug enough but I'm worrying because I have to leave for work tomorrow and I have NO ONE who can keep an eye on her after numerous attempts, I'm worried that when I'm there I'm going to come home to her bleeding and in pain or worse. Sorry if it seems dramatic but first time cat dad and she's been my emotional support recently since having her so I just want to make sure

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's really hard to know as we don't know how tenacious she is!
Any chance you could drop her off at the vet for the day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HarryH22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she's pretty relentless if she wants to be - I know that they wouldn't give it if it didn't protect but she is crazy lol - it would but I'm working from 8pm - 3am so it's impossible. I have tried to get the day off but simply was told (because my employer is rough) I will lose my job :(

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How big is the incision? In the old days there was no collar, no onesie and no pain medicine after a spay and the babies did fine. Does she have a tiny incision??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HarryH22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How big is the incision? In the old days there was no collar, no onesie and no pain medicine after a spay and the babies did fine. Does she have a tiny incision??
Thank you for that outlook. I'll be honest it was reassuring a little I know what you mean they managed fine. Uhh I would say it's fairly big it's on hee left side flank so she can access it she's just a terror when she wants to be and gets into fits where she will go at it for 20minutes constantly, just don't want my Girl to harm herself

Rodosi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think you may need an e collar
My cat got spayed and she just hates the e collar..... She isn't biting at all and licking rarely.... Can I keep the e collar off of her? And will no meds be fine? She's kinda aggressive so it's real hard to put any medicine.