PLEASE HELP!!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Thankfully he isn't picky. The first thing he did when I poured clean litter in it is poop
This is surely a cat phenomenom!  When I arrive home from work, Speedy will sit and watch me scoop the litter box, sometimes tilt her head to one side, and as soon as I can dispose of  the scoopings, she is in the box, going to the bathroom, like she has been waiting for a clean box all day!  Now I hear Anubis is doing this! 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Lallorona, I just love Anubis!

Thank you for being so good to him. It makes me feel good to know there are people like you out there...

Anubis is such a character! 

love his pictures....

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anubis is a sweetheart. I love reading about him. Such a beautiful kitty. Who gets rid of blues?
My siamese was dumped at 8 months of age. Lucky for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I grew out of my new bed because I think it's a good idea to grow out of everything since I don't work or pay rent, oh have I mentioned I MIGHT need yet ANOTHER litter box because I'm too fat and big -___-

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse send his congratulations to Anubis but says he hopes your youngster isn't planning on developing a fatter belly than he has.  
   That's a fine set of sprinter / pouncer limbs sticking out of the kitty den.  
     Lovely, shiny fur too!  Have you considered charging rent to slow him down a bit?  Maybe make him work for his food and board - extra kisses and head butts? Regular photo-shoots for us fans?  

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you Anubis!!  
Two of your biggest fans, Speedy and @raysmyheart  were just thinking of you and @lallorona  yesterday!!!!  We are so happy to see you!!! 
How did you grow so fast? Are you being good? 

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!  Anubis has grown so fast! He is now a young gentleman... who needs to earn his keep..his room and board..

I suggest a daily bill of: hugs, kisses and cuddles --payment daily....

Love Anubis!

I hae to get the jumbo litter box for my guy... he is a big one also..

Thanks for the update..please keep those pictures coming!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's just adorable. We all love him 

A plastic storage tote (found rather inexpensively at Wal Mart or Target makes a good, sturdy large litter box!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry i take so long. I work all week and get home late, and all I want to do is sleep because I'm so tired, so I really don't have time for social media. I hope you understand. I will update when I have a chance.

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Ugh, he needs to stop growing. People don't believe me when I tell them he's about 8-9 months old! He's too big, and he's also heavy! I can't hold him for so long because my arms get tired. He has a big head and paws. When he was sick and I said "I just want him to grow big and healthy" that's not what I meant by big lol I want him to stop growing and remain healthy! Lol

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't weight him recently but I can tell he's put on a couple more pounds. I can feel it when I hold him. I'm hoping he doesn't turn in to one of those huge monster kitties hahahaha he's chunky but has some slim in to him. You'd have to see him in person to see what I'm talking about. Because can't really tell in pictures.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Question: is it normal for Anubis to copy everything he sees princess doing?
If she's grooming herself, he will start grooming himself too. The other day she was rolling on the floor, then I saw Anubis rolling on that very same spot after she walked away. If she's chewing on shoelace there goes Anubis to chew it on as well. Before he was to chicken to jump up high places, but I think he learned that from watching her do it because now we are constantly rescuing him from a very high shelf (he knows how to get on but scared to jump off lol). Why does he do that?

Last edited:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Anubis is in love! that is why he is copying Princess....no seriously, I do not know why..maybe it is a form of worship?

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read somewhere that cats learn things faster if they see another cat doing it.  I think he's just soaking up all her knowledge like a child who follows older siblings around.  Now if he would just figure out getting down . . .

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
.... And if only he could also learn from her to not misbehave....

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Question: is it normal for Anubis to copy everything he sees princess doing?
If she's grooming herself, he will start grooming himself too. The other day she was rolling on the floor, then I saw Anubis rolling on that very same spot after she walked away. If she's chewing on shoelace there goes Anubis to chew it on as well. Before he was to chicken to jump up high places, but I think he learned that from watching her do it because now we are constantly rescuing him from a very high shelf (he knows how to get on but scared to jump off lol). Why does he do that?
Yes I've seen Vincent do that with Sera as well many times lol.