Please help with TCS vibes and prayers

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update, Helen ......... sending more vibes her way ......

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Just to let you all know, Ann went to see her mom tonight, unfortunately she's the same, but was so HAPPY when Ann told her about this thread! Thanks everyone!!!
Awwww that's good she knows lots of people from around the world have her in their thoughts

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helen, Ann, do we have an update for today???? How is she feeling? Tell her to keep the faith!!!

Ann, I was raised on Long Island, south shore.....Deer Park, & Bayshore, before they went down hill.....

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had a chance to post here:

I hope your friend's mom is okay. My dad has major heart and health problems and he's only 59 and they started when he was 49 so I know how hard it can be. Lots of vobes for you and your friend's family

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone,

As Helen told you all, last nite my mom was so happy to hear that so many people had responded to Helen's plea for prayers and good vibes.....I sat with her in the critical care unit last nite and she was still in that irregular heart ryhthm but she seems to be stable. The cardiologist is trying a blood thinner now to try and prevent blood clotting or having stroke.

I saw her this a.m. and she was in good spirits and looked good too! I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's prayers and thoughts. I'll keep you all posted.

Ann

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Just had a chance to post here:

I hope your friend's mom is okay. My dad has major heart and health problems and he's only 59 and they started when he was 49 so I know how hard it can be. Lots of vobes for you and your friend's family
Hi, it's Ann, Helen (Bella713) is my best friend who asked for prayers for my mom....sorry to hear that you've been dealing with the same problems with your dad for so long....as you said it's hard to deal w/ sometimes...I hope that your dad is stable now? I'll remember him in my prayers as well!

I'm a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, have been since the 70's & 80's !!! LOVE LOVE your sig. !!!

Ann

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tigger42065

Hi, it's Ann, Helen (Bella713) is my best friend who asked for prayers for my mom....sorry to hear that you've been dealing with the same problems with your dad for so long....as you said it's hard to deal w/ sometimes...I hope that your dad is stable now? I'll remember him in my prayers as well!

I'm a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, have been since the 70's & 80's !!! LOVE LOVE your sig. !!!

Ann
He is a good as can be. 2 heart attacks, 15 stents and a pacemaker later, he is as good as he can be. I hope your mom feels better soon.

Thank you about my sig though

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh, I'm so sorry to hear about this!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((love)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

im sending vibes and love!

Please get well soon!