Please Help With Layla's Medical Bills

LAYLA j

Poppy Petunia
Kitten
Purraise
Please Help layla! Share this donate or prayer please thank you so love Debbie n layla

You can donate on Layla's FB page

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking....maybe best to get name of the vet who would treat the cat and send donations directly to the vet for a specific kitty?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I was just thinking....maybe best to get name of the vet who would treat the cat and send donations directly to the vet for a specific kitty?
That is part of the responsibility of each person individually. You decide what is the best/safest way to donate. TCS does not research or follow up on any requests for donations, which is why we add the disclaimer to each thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LAYLA j

Poppy Petunia
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys I'm so confused at how to utilize this site but great idea about giving the name of vet
Quinenaug valley veterinary hospital 616 Waregan road. Danielson CT 06239
Phone860 774 7650. We are going to be there on the 4th again. It's layla Jane Gould my name is Deborah thankyou so much for the advice and you can even mail it directly to me if ya want I'll message you my address

LAYLA j

Poppy Petunia
Kitten
Purraise
She's gonna need an ultra sound and bloodwork we've changed her diet completely and it's working a little but not completely I'm convinced she has a partial blockage and some neurological issues with the episodes after pooping they are not as severe since the diet change but still having them and now I believe she may have a respiratory th ing going on lots of sneezing and running left eye I'm so getting my pet insurance back after this talk about Murphy's law ya get rid of it and boom emergency situation and I'm on disability I can't afford it if I have to put my cat asleep cause I can't afford thus bill your gonna have to bury me right next to her

LAYLA j

Poppy Petunia
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys I just got back from the vet she did some bloodwork and gave her an xray she says she see see 5 little things in there that she just can't tell what it is food or poop or an object but she's having pain when she poops and ahe calling it possible mega colon can anybody give me any advice about that? She really wants me to get more testing I can't afford it i don't know what to do I need like another 500 bucks for Medicines and tests. I'm at the pool t of begging right now for money and don't send it threw that Facebook fundraiser cause they are taking out so many fees and it's not available to take out if you find it in your heart to help layla please send it straight to the vet.they even take credit cards over the phone. Thankyou all so much I really appreciate this form you guys are angels. Xo layla n debbie