Please HELP!!! Very sick boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myboys15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I took sabastian to the surgeon yesterday for a splint check. Sabastian has lost 7 more ounces. He now weighs 7 pounds 2 ounces. I am force feeding him Rebound, Science Diet A/D and baby food. He is also dehydrated. I am so tired at this point from the constant care that I am giving him. I am not giving up on him, just becoming discouraged. I am feeding him more. But, he does not want to cuddle with me anymore or be held by me. Probably because every 2 hours I am wrapping him in a towel and dripping smelly food on him. He is desperately in need of a bath. We go back to the surgeon in 2 weeks for an X-ray of his broken arm. Thank you all for your support.

oh yeah, he also had a cold now, with a runny nose and watery eyes. He is off the batril and clavamox and on Zythromax now.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You and Sebastian are certainly going through some changes. Thoughts and prayers for you both. Keep us updated please.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sending continued thoughts from across the ocean to you both

you are doing such a wonderful job with your boy but I can imagine how discouraged you must be feeling. Stay strong Sebastian and soon you & will both be cuddling once again