Please Help Us Bring 3 Cats Home To The Philippines From Dubai

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I also kindly suggest to bring these cats one by one, since the end of the owners' stay is until March 2020, in order to have time to save for the other cat, then another. At least one cat every two months beginning from now is another option, just in case.

I believe airfare is on per kilo basis, with a min rate depending on the airline. A friend brought home her cat with only a total expense of around $130. That includes the crate, etc. A certificate of clearance can be secured from a government vet clinic to avoid costs.

Before that the cat/s must be registered to www.intercommerce.com.ph for a smooth arrival. Once arrival in the Philippines, owner has to pay again another minimal fee, around $9.00 more or less, depending I think on the breed.