Please Help Now!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm so glad to Angel is ok!
Hey Sam, thanks for checking up on things. Angel is back to normal still, I'm proud to say. If it weren't for this site, I think we'd all be lost. Thanks again.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Isn't it scary? I never knew they do that, it never happened before with Angel.

For a minute there I thought Angel turned into Cujo!!!! (Sure, now I can joke about it, right.)
I know exactly what you mean - I had never heard of that before - I mean, I knew they drooled but never like that... I thought my cat had rabies or something!

And the sad thing is that I think THEY even scare themselves when they do that, because it took ages for Baylee to calm down - the vet had to leave and I had to hold on real tight before she realized she was okay.

Glad we can both joke about it now!

zanniesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This happened to Asa at the vet too. The vet took him back to draw some blood for his viral tests and while he was there she gave him a worm pill. He drooled all over the place. The vet said it was the taste of the worm pill. I am glad it happened there. It didn't last very long but it was enough volume that I was quite impressed. If that had happened at home I would have panicked too.
Becky

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zanniesmom

This happened to Asa at the vet too. The vet took him back to draw some blood for his viral tests and while he was there she gave him a worm pill. He drooled all over the place. The vet said it was the taste of the worm pill. I am glad it happened there. It didn't last very long but it was enough volume that I was quite impressed. If that had happened at home I would have panicked too.
Becky
Thanks for relating to it, it was quite horrifying to say the least!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anything, Cheryl, I hope this thread brought attention to the fact that when cats drool, they can drool A LOT! That way, hopefully, no one else will freak out like we all did!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

If anything, Cheryl, I hope this thread brought attention to the fact that when cats drool, they can drool A LOT! That way, hopefully, no one else will freak out like we all did!
You said a mouthful....no pun intended.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad he's fine. I got frightened when I started reading this post, nothing to what you hjave been through!