Please help my kitty is in labor

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

okay unfortunaly none of our resident experts on pregnant kitties is online right now, but I will do my best to help you until someone comes on line.

I know what Gaye would recommend first, and that would be to take a deep breath and try and remain as calm as you can.

Have you got a nesting box set up for her? can you see contractions? I think water is fine to give her... try and make her as comfortable as you can... I am right here with you to help as much as I can.
*chuckle* Oh lud, please don't tell me I am becoming *gasp* predictable????

Kittycouple4, I really am getting here a bit after the fact, but I trust that everything went smoothly and that by now, you have a litter of fat, happy, lusty little babies being well-looked after by an attentive mother. Let us know how it goes, won't you?

~gf~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittycouple4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. Thank you so much for all of your help yesterday, I was so lost. Sorry that I haven't gotten back sooner but Hubby came home and we were basking in the glory of having grandkitties. They are just so pretty. 1 black, 1 tiger striped, and 2 black & white. Sissy (momma cat) is a very pretty grey & white strpied, so I was hoping that there would be a grey one but I am very happy. Everything went great and after the first 2 she was a pro. Thanks again for all of the thoughtfulness and help.

kittiekitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am very happy to hear everything went great! sorry i wasnt able to really help! congradulations on your extension of your family!!!!