Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this. I didn't realize that was the final diagnosis. This is a painful and difficult time for you. Euthanasia is probably your best choice at this point, sadly. But he should not have to suffer, and you've done everything you could. You have loved him well. My prayers are with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelsmomm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much. We are going to have him euthanized at 8 am today. I am very sad that he couldn't pull through and get better.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this... I did not realize you were dealing with FIP...That is a horrible disease. 

You have done as much as you could to help your baby.

You saw 4 Vets! That is really doing the best you could have.

((hugs)))

Your baby will no longer be in pain. She will be running and playing with all the other animals who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge...

(hugs)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye. It is so sad to lose a cat prematurely, especially a kitten. Angel was deeply loved, and knew this and felt it. Angel is no longer suffering, though I know that you are. My condolences to you.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. FIP really is horrible. it's never easy to lose a pet especially one so young. Angel was a lucky kitten in that he knew unconditional love while he was here. I hope his transition was as gentle and peaceful as possible. Hang in there. I know that things will be hard for you for a while but you will be OK in time. 

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this news. I have lost two cats to FIP in the past, and it is a terrible disease, for with nothing can be done. When a cat dies, we normally close the thread out of respect, and then the owner can open a new thread in the 'Crossing the Bridge' Forum, where you can post tributes and people can express their sympathy. I will close this thread now and I hope very much you will consider opening a thread for him. The Mod Team join me in expressing our sorrow at this sad outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.