Please help me, please - cat gone crazy

charl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi there unfortunately i can't give advice but can relate entirely. My cat is around the same age as yours and we've had her for around a year up until now she's been a wonderful and loving cat and suddenly a few weeks back she viciously attacked my boyfriend and cut him everywhere she was hissing clawing and biting when we managed to get her into a different room i was calling her name and she was hissing and extremely vocal. since then we have let her out and almost everytime we have trusted her she has repeated the same vicious attacks she goes into a hunt mode crawling and then pounces she now has to go out in the days and in the nights we have to lock her in the bathroom its destroying me i really don't want to give her away but everytime she's free to roam she attacks someone in such a vicious manner? she started this a few weeks after getting nutted? its like she's lost the plot completely. When we feed her she walfs it down like she's never been fed even though i feed her twice a day and she has constant biscuits down? its like she's turned into a tiger and we are the prey her tail also goes huge her fur sticks up to please help has your cat settled now or do you have any advice? its sad because the trust is now gone. Its also strange because after an attack she acts normal for a few hours like she can't remember attacking? but that attitude docent stay for long she also stares at me straight into my eyes which creeps me out!

id be grateful for any advice thank you 

nina menkes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im having a similar AWFUL problem,  I was living in TelAviv with my cat. My cat had 5 kittens and three I found homes for, two I couldnt find homes for, so when I returned to the USA, three weeks ago, I brought the mom and the two kittens. The two kittens were in a different carrier with a friend. In TelAviv we were all living together  SO HAPPILY! When we got home to USA, the mother, who was the most gentle sweet and loving cat and my best freind forever, started acting VERY HOSTILE-not only to the kittens but also to me. She is mainly outide and only comes into eat,today when she came home I was so happy I picked her up to kiss her and hug her she hissed and growled and tried to bite me, I dropped her to the ground, she ate and left again. Its like she hates me.

Im totally upset and stressed out.Ive decided to call an animal psychic to see if I can get some hep/some insights...Anywaone can help I would be grateful. Gld Im not the only one who has experienced such sudden crazy behavious after two years of happiness. [email protected]

thatoneguy71

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have experienced the same thing although my cat is a  3-month old kitten, do you have any advice that can help me with this. He's been chase everybody in the house. I don't know what to do...

GingyCups

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know this is an old post, but what happened to your kitty? My youngest cat started acting this way late last night and tried to kill his sister. I’m very, very worried because he’s always been a loving cat. I have to keep his sister locked away in my bedroom while he roams the house. He’s only okay when he’s downstairs and can’t see her. I tried to shut him in the bathroom with me for about half an hour so I could let the other cat out of my room and he turned on me. He’s got the bushy tail, diolated pupils, cat on the hunt look about him. But he also looks like he’s crying at the same time