Please help me cover my kitties FIP treatment !!

unicorn95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
First of all I want to thank everyone for their support!! (emotional and financial).
I'm not a person that likes to ask for help but it's becoming too much to handle and as Joe Exotic once said I Am Never Going To Financially Recover From This !!
So even the smallest amount would help me so much.

My two cats (10 yo) have developed wet FIP , Mashall Lee and Finn, they're brothers.
As their weight is 5kg each , the amount of GS we need to inject them everyday is more than 5ml for both of them.
As most of you know the novel medicine (GS-441524) is able to save my babies. However there is a very important drawback, though: the treatment is rather expensive for me: about 2.000euros for each cat (and probably more, depending on the progress).

https://gogetfunding.com/finnsfiptreament/

Attachments

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added to all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

unicorn95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Since I didn't realize older cats can get this I did a little research into it.

You aren't stateside but this website might have useful information;

Feline Infectious Peritonitis.
So the strain in my country is mutated to the point that it affects all ages , to be honest my parents stopped vaccinating my cats for years now and I couldn't really afford to do so on my own so they probably were more susceptible to the virus being developed to FIP due to their weaker immune system