Please help ID this kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention, he caught on to the litter box after the second day! He's now using it completely.

I keep wanting to call him Oliver because he's got really bright olive-colored eyes. Also, because of the film Oliver and Company (based loosely on Oliver Twist), which was the first film I remember seeing in a theatre when I was a kid... but the fact that it was a well-known Disney film and of how many other red kitties were named Oliver because of it is a bit deterring... Although I named my tuxedo girl Flower after the skunk in Bambi, so maybe I'm destined for a Disney theme after all?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mishirish

Although I named my tuxedo girl Flower after the skunk in Bambi, so maybe I'm destined for a Disney theme after all?
sounds like it to me! having a theme makes coming up w/new names much easier, too! i'd actually already decided on the name 'Firefox', altho i was thinking for a red kitty... but it seemed to fit the one i gave it to...
altho she's NEVER called that - she's called 'Puter Bug. she thinks that's her name
i even put that name on her tag, as it's the one she responds to!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie says its ok with him if you want to name the cute boy after him
Just keep in mind that Charlie thinks he's more handsome then your little Charlie.....lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, his name is now Rodeo and looks like I'll be keeping him as none of my neighbors are missing any kittens. As promised, here are more photos!

Laser beams set to freeze!

"I'm still going to freeze you":

I was playing around with the settings on my camera since the flash was washing him out so much. Unfortunately they came out blurry, but I thought the pose was precious, especially since he doesn't sit still at all.

Kittens and laundry. They are forever intertwined.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so adorable!!! I love the name! Look forward to watching him grow. Such a little cutie Rodeo is
Thanks for sharing!