Please Help Dunbar

Dunbar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I dont know if anyone has heard my babies story, he has been hurt and i have to have money to take him to the vet. My baby Dunbar is about 6 weeks old. He ran upunder my boyfriends foot and got stepped on. That was 4 days ago. He has been pushing through like a champ! But i would also like to take him to the vet. If anyone could please help me it would be much appreciated! His go fund me page is gofundme.com/dunbar-the-kitten.
0604171914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic post added after all pleas for money and is not directed at the individual member.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
If you live in the U.S., look for the closest VCA veterinarian clinic near you. They are located nationwide and offer a free initial visit. I'd send links but am having computer issues right now - just Google them and all the info is on their website. Good luck. Your kitten really does need to see a vet and the sooner the better.