Please can somebody help me and tell me what this is?

Paigeepatrin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Flea bites?? Has she been treated for fleas recently? Or an outdoor cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Georgiex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi a few weeks ago she was treated with the RSPCA flea treatment however I’m really not sure if she had a reaction to it.

Paigeepatrin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi a few weeks ago she was treated with the RSPCA flea treatment however I’m really not sure if she had a reaction to it.
Do you have more than one cat? Or have you switched any food recently? To me it seems like an reaction to something new. If they just started something I’d bring her in just in case it’s towards the medicine! 😊

Georgiex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just the one cat. It was her first time with that flea treatment. Couldn’t get her one in store. It must be that then. Is there anything I can do other than vets

Georgiex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you I’m just really not sure what it is

Paigeepatrin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can you contact your vet and ask if you can forward the pic to them via e-mail or text?
I’d bring her in just to be safe. Apply for CareCredit and you don’t have to pay a bill out or pocket it’s like a payment plan over 6 months. It won’t be expensive anyways to get that looked at. I’m currently dealing with my cat coughing after drinking water and if I never brought him in, I would of never knew it would be a heart defect. So just be safe and bring her in because you never know! I’m glad I can help :)