please anyone who has dealt with Intervertebral Disc Disease

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to give you a update on Jake he seems to being doing ok right now except last night for the first time in 10 years he went pee on the carpet i think its from all the medicine it really makes Jake go to the bathroom alot so i was up on line looking at Simple Solution Diaper Garment im going to see if i can find it around here some where
I bought Jake a big fleese blanket for dogs he loves it and has been sleeping on it for two days now my husband finished the ramp on saturday jake has been using it to get in bed ok guys and gals just wanted to let you know how Jake was today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not a good day with Jake he's not moving very much hes real quite I'm really scared for him I don't understand because for the past week or so hes been doing pretty good some what anyway been eating real good But he's has to go out to pee so much its unreal,I am concren about the medicine(Predisone) he's taking cause he breathie's hard and always pantene real hard If he's not any better this after noon im taking him to the vet and that scare's me because i don't want the vet giving me anymore bad news
seems like when all things start to go well for me something bad happen's i'm really scared