Please advice needed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First litter she was bred with a blue dramatic face stud I brought in but the last three were from our own personal stud .

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her belly has now become very hard I can still feel babies however not near as much because it is so hard . She seems restless and biting at her belly I sure hope this is labour starting to progress

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I hope so. You do have a Vet if anything were to be problematic for her, you could contact them quickly? I ask because Himalayans and Persians sometimes do have trouble birthing. I do not want to scare you but I want you to be aware of possible issues. I will look up a couple of pregnancy links around the site.

Last edited:

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Luckily my vet knows what's going on and she's 5 minutes from my house :) praying its tonight before the vets decide to take action . I wouldnt want to induce her or have to let her go through a cesarian for her last litter

Last edited:

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No contractions just eating supper and nesting a bit still

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has so much more milk then yesterday I can feel it in all teets now . Babies are still wiggling but hard to feel them . She's laying in her box right now . Her stool isn't runny anymore thank god ! Still hoping the vets were right about my dates being wrong and that that was her plug last night

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It does look like your dates were off. With the milk coming in, loss of her mucus plug, nesting, etc, I think you'll have kittens tomorrow or Friday. I don't think you'll need intervention. Things appear to be going the way they should right now. This is all good news so far :).

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It certainly looks like things are going to be happening very soon, like possibly during the night....

All sounds just fine too!

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so relieved I can't believe I messed up my dates I havnt done that before :( praying its tonight and all goes well with her she has had me so worried

luna101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i am so happy and proud of my girl! thank you all for guiding me through my panic :) 3 girls 2 boys all happy healthy and nursing