Pix: Layla looks like this recently...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
haha...well there is milk...i can squeeze a bit out it has been there 4 2days now. and her 'breasts' have become big aswell as her nipples so i guess there is milk but it doesn't leak. and her bum is a bit dirty cos she cant reach it 2 clean it lol....and shes got even BIGGER. ill post some new pics 4 u in a min...

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
god , thought you was gonna say shes in labour then. hehe
wishfull thinking i think.

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL yeah wishful indeed....i really hope she has them 2night or ill have 2 cancel a big night out ive got planned 4 thurs!! she was just doin some nesting under my dad's bed shes taken toilet roll down there and is laying it all out on the floor lol!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww bless , anne has complety stoped nesting today , shes just slept the hole day. god this is crazy waiting like this , well im of to bed , will look in the morning to see how things went through the night , and hopfully i will wake to her birthing or already had the kittens.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a lovely and beautiful mommy cat. She looks like she'll make a really good mommy. I hope the kittens come soon so that we can see some pics of them.

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
nope no news....im getting bored of w8ing now. i have new pics...but i cant get them off my fone and on2 the pc...software is playing up. ill try and get it sorted whenever i get time