Pitch and Her Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loopy19852

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pitch and her babie Steve

Hi all it's been a while since I last posted anything about pitch and her babies sorry for that
Well where do I start the kittens are now 12 n a half weeks old now and 2 have gone to there forever homes both were checked on recently an are doing well I have kept one of the babies a female and called her Steve who is a lovely colour and has got a hint of purple to her silver/grey fur and pitch has now been spade and has got the freedom she once had before coming to us as a stray heavily pregnant and is coming back every time she goes out which is a nightmare cause I think she won't come back but she always does lol

Now here's a question how old does Steve have to be before I can get her spade any info would be much appreciated thanks for reading and sorry its a long post haha

Pitch (mum)
xxx

Steve (female babie)

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww both so cute, here in the UK many vets will now do spay / neuter operations from 8 weeks old so it's definitely worth calling your vets to check. I've got Daisy booked in for Friday to be spayed and will be the same as you when I give her back her freedom, always worrying she won't come back.