Piston

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
   Piston is such a beautiful boy and his name fits him perfectly.  I hope you'll tell us more about him so we can get to know him (and you, of course!) better.  This is a very friendly site and a great resource for information on anything to do with cats.  You'll find there is something for everyone, here.  

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a seriously handsome cat. Welcome to TCS! I look forward to seeing more pictures of Piston in the future. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the welcome. I have had Piston for almost two years. I got him from the shelter after my cat Proksi, a buff DLH, passed away from kidney failure. I was devastated. So I did what any cat lover would do and went to the shelter where I got Proksi. I was walking through the cat room and this skinny black and white cat was following me. At the time his fur was falling out from stress. He was two pounds underweight and he would cry everything I walked to the door. He wouldn't eat the food he was on and the vet told me to try kitten food. I did and his coat began to come in healthy. He gained weight and he began to trust me. After the first month, he slept at the foot of my bed. At the end of six months, he would jump on the chest freezer to give me noses kisses. By eight months he demanded I sleep on my side to cuddle him. After almost two years, he rules the roost with a iron clad in velvet paw. He helps me through my anxiety attacks and meltdowns. He acts like a clown when I need to laugh. He is still really appreciative when I buy him new toys and always acts like his Christmas presents are the best thing in the world.
I miss Proksi everyday. There will never be another cat like him. However era Piston healed the hole in my heart. He is a great friend and loving companion.

Binge watching TV with me while recovering from surgery.