Pinterest anyone? Get an Invite here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Invite me? 
Invite sent - and welcome to TCS! I hope to see you around this parts - please do visit the New Cats on the Block forum and introduce yourself (we don't usually bite ;) )

littlevietthao

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Anne! Can I have an invite too?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

mytz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have never had a heart for cats. I have only viewed them as cute and cuddly creatures who have minds of their own, and may do something weird at any moment.  After many years of avoiding cats I find myself starting to see them in a different light.  My friend's sister works at a vet's office and brought home Willy.  He is orange and white all over and was very skinny.  He hides under the bed or the closet and we just stick food underneath so that he can eat something.  I decided to give Willy a chance so I started petting him.  I found myself liking Willy a lot and thought about everything he must have gone through.  Days passed and I played with Willy every day, even though he really wanted to sleep.  He sleeps all day every day. I dont know why but he does.  I wake him up and carry him and let him sleep on me and he does. A few days in, I noticed that he would not open one eye.  It looked perfect, but he kept shutting it and almost winking.  Then I noticed that the eye he often closed, the respective ear, the tip was chopped off a little bit.  Im thinking whatever cut his ear hurt his eye, and then I noticed how strong Willy is!  He never meows, only sleeps, is not aggressive at all, not one hiss when you pick him up and he doesnt want you to, i know he doesnt want you to because he tries to hide.  Willy has been an ambassador for his kind and convinced me cats are really sweet and loving.  I am happy I spent with him a few days, we were taking care of him while we found a home for him.  Now I want a cat for myself.  A kitty just like Willy.  

PS.  I hope you enjoyed my story. If you liked it and can send me an invite to pinterest, please do!

:) 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have never had a heart for cats. I have only viewed them as cute and cuddly creatures who have minds of their own, and may do something weird at any moment.  After many years of avoiding cats I find myself starting to see them in a different light.  My friend's sister works at a vet's office and brought home Willy.  He is orange and white all over and was very skinny.  He hides under the bed or the closet and we just stick food underneath so that he can eat something.  I decided to give Willy a chance so I started petting him.  I found myself liking Willy a lot and thought about everything he must have gone through.  Days passed and I played with Willy every day, even though he really wanted to sleep.  He sleeps all day every day. I dont know why but he does.  I wake him up and carry him and let him sleep on me and he does. A few days in, I noticed that he would not open one eye.  It looked perfect, but he kept shutting it and almost winking.  Then I noticed that the eye he often closed, the respective ear, the tip was chopped off a little bit.  Im thinking whatever cut his ear hurt his eye, and then I noticed how strong Willy is!  He never meows, only sleeps, is not aggressive at all, not one hiss when you pick him up and he doesnt want you to, i know he doesnt want you to because he tries to hide.  Willy has been an ambassador for his kind and convinced me cats are really sweet and loving.  I am happy I spent with him a few days, we were taking care of him while we found a home for him.  Now I want a cat for myself.  A kitty just like Willy.  

PS.  I hope you enjoyed my story. If you liked it and can send me an invite to pinterest, please do!

:) 
Welcome to TCS! I'm pretty sure Willy's ear tip was cut off when he was neutered. They do that to feral or semi-feral cats, to make sure future caregivers can easily tell they're already "fixed".

I'll be sending you a Pinterest invite to the email address on your account here.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I thought I had registered but apparently I didn't. I guess I might as well play with it and see if it's something I'm interested in, so if I could get an invite, that would be great!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise