Pink small bump on cat ear

Lifewithcats124

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
Few days ago I noticed a small pink bump of sorts on my kitten of 8 months.
She is indoors only. We also have other cats so I figured it might come from their playing, but looking it up online I am not sure if it's actually something else. I didn't change her food, but I did bathe her few days before she got this bump (although not touching the ears or head). She is also very active, always running through the house, so possible she got it while playing?
She isn't bothered by it, is not scratching it.
Looking at the pictures, any ideas on what it could be?
Not looking to take her to the vet for now, as she gets extremely stressed during vet visits.
Thank you!

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! I have no idea what that is. Is it spreading or growing in size? Maybe you can send a pic to your vet and see if they think she should be seen sooner rather than later.

As far as her getting stressed with vet visits, don't avoid taking her to the vet when it is needed. I've seen too many cat parents on this site that have let their cats grow old without regular vet visits in order to avoid the stress. Then their cat gets sick and they are even more concerned about a vet visit. Nothing more stressful than that, for both the parent and the sick cat. I think it is better to give them the chance to adapt to vet visits as they grow, and then it may not be as bad on them when they get sick.