Pink Nipples ??? We Only Just Got Her

jippy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone
We got a 8 month old kitten 3 weeks ago and i noticed the other day her nipples are very prominent and easy to feel when rubbing her belly and are pink.the photos dont quite do it justice.she hasnt been outside at all since we got her and compared to our other girl who is the same age you can barely even find hers and they are skin color.
Ill post pictures of both but do you think she is pregnant :( ??
First 2 pics are her and last one is our original girl

Attachments

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you know anything about her history? Where she came from, if she had outside access, if she lived with any intact males etc?

At 8 months old and un-spayed she could very well be pregnant, but it really depends on her circumstances before she came to you.

The pinking up I've seen has been a rosier colour than that, but if you say they are pinker in real life......

You can still get her spayed at this early stage if you can't afford to care for a litter of kittens. Let us know if you need any help finding a spay clinic, or help with the pregnancy and kittens depending on what you decide to do.

:goodluck:

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those nipples don't look particularly pregnant to me, but it is possible she is in early pregnancy. You could get a definite diagnosis with an ultrasound, or you could just go ahead and get her spayed. Is the other girl spayed already?